We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team as Shooting Manager to help deliver our events and competitions.
Based in Bisley the successful applicant will need several essential attributes with full training also provided.
- A strong technical understanding and practical experience of the disciplines covered by the Association including rifle, pistol, crossbow and disabled shooting
- Comprehensive knowledge of planning, organising and managing shooting events
- An understanding of firearms legislation would be desirable
- Natural attention to detail and an ability to work to objectives and meet deadlines
- A team player who communicates clearly and concisely
- Sound IT competency when using Word, Excel, Email and Social Media
- Effective written and verbal communication and administration skills
- A flexible attitude towards to work when working at weekends and evenings may occasionally be necessary
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 31st JANUARY 2020.