Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you would expect it to
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to provide a better service)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
Third party functions
- Google Maps and Streetview
Disabling these cookies is likely to break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to collect and report on the visitor statistics for our site.
Turning Cookies Off
It may be that your concerns about cookies relate to "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
NSRA Privacy Notice
For more information about how the NSRA and its subsidiary companies collect and process personal information, please see the document "NSRA Privacy Notice ~ Our Code Of Practice".