Please see below for an update from Competitions in regards to Summer 2017 Local Scoring, Christmas Office Closure and other news.
Firstly, I apologise if you receive this email from me more than once! There are a couple of things I would like to point out to you...
1. I have been approached by a few clubs who have asked which competitions are offering the local scoring option for the Summer 2017 season. I wanted to seek some guidance, so I have spoken with the chairman of the rifle Committee who has instructed me that the following competitions for the Summer 2017 season will have local scoring as an option:
- (100) National Long Range League
- (101) Scottish League
- (103) 50/50 League
- (105) Veterans League - Dewar **New Competition**
- (110) National Short Range League
Please note, clubs may still opt to send their cards to the NSRA central scorer.
2. If you have entered the NSRA/ELEY competition, please be reminded that scores must be submitted by 9th January. The sooner you send in your scores, the better. This will hopefully save a rush in the New Year which should help to speed up the issue of the result.
3. The entry forms for all Summer 2017 postal competitions are now available. We have introduced a few new competitions this season which may be of interest to you also. Please also be reminded that associate members of the NSRA can now enter our individual competitions. Shooters need not be annual members of the NSRA to enter. Information and entry forms for all, can be accessed on the following link:
4. The NSRA offices close for Christmas on 21st December and we will not be back at work until 3rd January. If you need to contest any scores for competitions with challenge dates over the festive period, please ensure you send an email in to the relevant administrator prior to the challenge date.
May I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for your support during 2016.
Festive wishes from